Friday 17 May 2013

It's Important To Be Honest


You said it is important to be honest.  Here are some of the feelings I had during the month I was in London.  So here goes.

You said it was good for your confidence to know that I found you irresistible and an amazing lover.  You did not feel that it was important for you to do the same for me, not even for nostalgia's sake; you turn up late, drunk and really not that bothered at all.  Great confidence booster for a girl who is shy and sensitive about her sexuality.

And then you say I made myself feel insecure. 

Would you feel confidence in yourself as a lover if I had deliberately let slip that I had turned down your offer for a night of passion so that I can meet a new man 'cause he might be better at giving head?  Is this your way of keeping the sex casual and relaxed by undermining my confidence as a woman?

Mindful and caring?  In your thoughts?   I'd say unnecessarily hurtful. But as I said before you can be an insensitive git.

Do I believe you when you say I'd meant the world to you? Hardly.

I simple don't know what to do about you Mr Man. Bummer really 'cause for me, the sex is special and good beyond belief and exactly how my body remembered it.  And you know full well that I am not promiscuous, so I'm not in the habit of taking up with any man who stays across my path. Anyway, with the high level of confidence I feel right now about my body and tight fanny, a nunnery is just about the best place for me.

Sex is love making and precious for me. I am not a nymphomaniac, my body just reacts to yours in a very loving way. I simply can't resist you hard as I try; it's chemistry and it feels beyond my control.  It's always been this way, which is hardly helpful for me.   And I do feel love for you, so now I feel like a right old loser really. Dear me, I'm not very clever in my choice of men am I.

And that's the truth of it. You're always ready to offer irritating advice, so what do you recon Mr?

No comments:

Post a Comment