Saturday 16 March 2013

Inert

I am sad and melancholy; I don't want to be this way; it makes me worry.

I told you that I worry about cyber space; I worry about time and where I am at with it.

Am I at the beginning, middle or end of time? Is my journey with you nearing it's end? I do hope so.

Why did you meet me again? I did not want this to happen. We were so much better apart. You have your life and I had mine.

I was dormant, inert. I did not worry. Time was simply a number, not a waiting game.

Now I simply worry.

For a while I thought happiness would form part of my life. My body so carved yours; my mind became deluded. I had quite forgot that happiness was not part of my story.

I am resigned to my fate; time will finish and nothing will matter. I shall be safe again in my dormant, inert state.

All my love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment