Monday 23 April 2012

Spring clean


How shall I start the day?

Today I have decided to become fearless and brave, like the warrior Goddess Athena.

I am not sure where to start though. 

Shall I rush from universe to universe in search of utopia? Or maybe I shall ease myself into my golden age by doing a spot of tiding up and cleaning? I love cleaning, it's so totally absorbing and productive. Clear away the cobwebs. And since I am fearless and brave, no job will be too hard for me to tackle. I shall whizz through the grim and dirt like superwoman with her red cape. And when the fumes of bleach and Cif totally intoxicate my brain, and I become tired through physical exhaustion, I shan't really care about parallel universes.

And that is a really good start xx
06 April 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment