Wednesday 25 April 2012

Resolved

I think I've just about cracked it. 

I know the secret of the universe.

I have conducted a suspenseful, and sometime very intense relationship, all in my head. All I needed to do was to aparate a man for a short while (I think the physical interaction lasted approx ¾ hr), then I managed to have a very personal  and carnal relationship with him by simply dreaming him, and, vola, nearly 6 months later, I believe I managed to work through a challenging relationship without involving anyone but myself. My head is never dull.

I am so ready to discard him. I haven't got time for all this nonsense

Bravo, Bravo, Bravo.

Now I can discard him, as he deserves to be discarded. You're safe home counties boy. You don't deserve me because you never appreciated me. Go forth and be famous!

 The turning point? Ignored and then acknowledged only because you thought I might still be the patron saint of careers. How true to type you are !

xx

14 April 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment