Tuesday 10 April 2012

Motion

I walk and think, think and walk.  My feelings for him are so eloquently expressed in my head; the words come easily, the feelings intense. 

It's as if  I have to be in motion to express these feelings.  Like the motion that bound our bodies together.

I left  him; is that why I am so upset?  He is not a man who can survive without a left hand, be it his or another's. And men are such fragile insecure creatures; I was mixed up and did not realise.

The man I left him for turned out to be mad; the one that made him jealous, well I don't even want to go there.

You'd think I would have lost a few pounds with all this 'motion', but no, I'm still fat.

 Life is a bitch!

1 comment:

  1. Motion
    I do thank you for sharing your thoughts and respect you feel the way you do. However, it is not politically correct to write, ‘men are such fragile insecure creatures.’ This is called sexism. Also it is factually untrue in my experience. I think it would be more truthful to write, ‘the men in my life are such fragile insecure men.’

    P.S. I’d like to hear more about the ‘lace maker’. Also, I’d like to hear more about how he was ‘possessed’ in Ridiculous

    x guruDeva2

    ReplyDelete