Sunday 18 March 2012

Gorgeous

I have decided to work on becoming utterly gorgeous this year. This decision come about as I have time on my hand. Middle age is fast approaching and it's not looking good!

Initially, I found machines to lift sagging faces, exercise classes that promise a six pack and a pert bottom,  clubs where you confess all the sins committed in the coffee shops resturants and late nigh snacking at the fridge and get redemsion. I embraced them all with gusto

All went smoothly until the children had yet another holiday and I decided to get tough with the mess in the house. There was also the W word and yes, I mean 'work' which I had wilfully neglected in my quest for gorgeousness.

You can image that after the initially promise of gorgeousness, the reward for the time put in to achieve that elusive goal that I hardly got anywhere.

So now I wonder whether I shall ever be gorgeous again. I really sympathise with you Angelina Jolie!

In my next post I shall come up with more excuses for my ample figure. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment