Wednesday 28 March 2012

Frustration

Life is like a loop; it goes round and round, never ending.

I once wanted a man very desperately in my life. And then I wanted him out of it. I never loved him enough when he was there and could never bring myself to utter words of love to him. 

Then I did not see him for a long time and out of nowhere he started to invade my dreams. He came in and out of my consciousness so casually and with such easy that bit by bit he took over my every waking hour.

I became shy, then angry, understanding and then totally unreasonable with him, and all this happened in my head.

The loop goes round and round. xx

1 comment:

  1. Too true. I’ve been stuck in a horrid-neighbour loop for almost 20 years now. But, in my more lucid moments, I’m starting to understand that ‘… all this happens in my head.’

    x guruDeva2

    ReplyDelete