Sunday 1 July 2012

Being Scientific



Being a resourceful sort of a girl, I have decided that at this point in time I must be quite scientific about life in order that I may get a better handle on it.

See it's all very well being a witch and all that, but in the end science really gives more weight and credibility to events. And if I am being honest, I find science much more imaginative and creative than mumbo jumbo. It really is the way to go.

It is a well know fact that time is not linear, and what can I say from first hand experience is, that time is a four dimensional thing.

Anybody who has read the most basic scientific literture knows that it is agreed that energy is never created nor destroyed; it simply changes form. Same goes for matter.

We are physical and emotional vibrating matter.

Now here is how my theory goes; our physical being is made up of an orderly pattern, the molecules and atoms vibrating within its lattice framework.

Same thing with our emotional being (aka the soul), it's made up in exactly the same way, only the vibrational energy levels between the the molecules and atoms is different.

The whole world and every matter in it is made up of exactly the same basic components, only difference is how things are arranged and what their vibrational speed is. So vibrational speed is so very important 'cause it creates diversity and can change our very souls.

While we are alive, the physical and emotional lattices somehow super impose themselves one over the other and they make a living person.

We know that the vibration of matter can be influenced by a variety of external force; heat, gravitational pull etc, etc etc.

The physical lattice is made up of matter that influence how we look, our sexual preference and all other things that our genes give us. It is a pretty well sequenced lattice (our DNA) and it's vibrational rates only change and modify as liner time goes by (baby, toddler,young adult and so on).

I know I said that time is non linear, but until they discover the elixir of youth, then the four dimensional thing relates only to the second lattice, the emotional lattices.

The emotional lattice aka the soul is not so well defined or sequenced. It changes, grows and contracts and is a much more complex lattice. Its order is influenced by other souls that impose and imprint vibrational energy on us. This interaction of the energies leaves its imprint and the addition to our soul is inevitable and undeniably.  Of course there is greater resonance and harmony (our natural natural state of being) when the natural vibration of one soul is amplified and is in phase with another (to use a scientific term, simple harmonic motion)

Everyone in our lives makes our soul grow in some way or the other and changes the structure of our lattice. And here's how the four dimensional thing works; we are possessors of our own soul and we can access any part of that soul anytime we feel the need to, so we can travel back and forth in time whenever the mood takes us. We can choose to bring to the surface or push down any soul experience we had. We can, if we have a mind to it, alter our prospective because of what other experiences have brought to our soul and release molecules and particles when the time is right(like boiling water turning to steam).
 
I did not open the email you sent me. I dread the phrase 'best wishes'. While it displays decorum and formality of Professional  Of The Year, it lacks the simplicity and elegance of a soul connection.

I think I'll do time travel and stay friends with boyish, enthusiastic, singing Boy.

Professional of the year Boy, well he is scary and who knows what he has up his sleeve. At one time it was 'Best Wish' and 'I can't hear you'; it may develop into 'Regards' and 'Yours Sincerely'. Do I want that imprinted on my soul? Hell no; I'd rather drink four pints of cold goat's milk!

All my love xx

1 comment:

  1. Dear Scientific Witch

    Now you’re talking! I loved your new blog ‘Being Scientific’. That’s deep.

    That’s what I think that it’s all about, the integrating of the physical and the emotional templates; that’s what makes a living person.

    I too find ‘scientific’ thinking useful to balance my spirituality.

    I think that our emotional lattice is 4-dimensional, making time there non-linear. While, the physical lattice is 3-dimensional making time linear in the physical world.

    I can relate to your ideas re. the emotional lattice, i.e. I can revisit experiences there, and alter perspective by releasing, “like boiling water turning to steam.”

    Your concept of ‘vibrational speed’ I experience in myself too. As I bring my attention from the head, deeper into the body, the energy slows down.

    I have a slightly different take on the soul, I see it as separate of both the emotional and the physical lattice.

    I find your ideas very interesting, more on all this please.

    With love
    Eremites

    ReplyDelete